Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Oh man, it's like a breath of fresh air using BBG mobile edition. Those programmers you hired deserve pats on the backs. Hope they didn't break your bank account.

Views: 1096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are you sayin Greg boots ain't enough

LOL!

Greg on his tube in the middle of the pond, need to call home: "Operator? Operator?"

Operator: "Glug glug glug glug..glug glug glug glug?" *Fitz..Fitz (electricity sparkling)*

Greg: "Hm..must be waterlogged. Ehh..I'll air dry it out later. Back to fishing.."

Can't I just pack it in RICE????? 

Wouldn't be faster with barley or oats? A nice smell of field while drying 10x faster than rice. Rice is soooooo Asian. We are Americans damn it!

You & Greg are killin me. Sure glad my boss is gone cause I'm ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo,LEO, Guess you have never been around OATS or BARLEY when harvested, EH!!!! They are if'n you haven't been, known cause EXTREME itching from the CHAFE getting on you!!!!!!! That could not be good, it would make YOUR PHONE SCRATCHY!!!!!!!   SIDES that I love FRIED RICE!!!!!!!!

That 0s and 1s thing for some reason reminded me of an incident that happened years ago when I was helping somebody troubleshoot a dial-up connection problem (56k modem, but connections were coming out at 28.8 or slower). I made some changes, had the person dial again, the modem handshake started, and I said "OK, now it's connecting at 56k!"

The person I was helping said "You can tell it's 56k just be the sound!" I was so surprised by that comment that my honest response was something like "Well, yeah, can't everybody?" I was so used to being surrounded by people who could (you would have been weird if you couldn't in my circles back them) that I was genuinely surprised to learn that there were people who couldn't. I'd been identifying the speed by the sound since the days when a 2400 bps modem with compression was considered to be fast :-)

ROFL Oh man..finally! Someone understood the sound of the speed! You know, cable modem and DSL does the same, but instead of the "Bong bong..tsssshh..tsssshhh..bang bong..beep beep.." the sounds go much higher in frequency. You need an audio sounder or an LED signal repeater to hear/see it. I accidentally had my old Nokia peanut phone next to the AT&T DSL line as I made the calls, and I nearly deafen my left ear. Not a fun experience.

Since you haven't been harvesting rice long enough, you get your feet full of mud, toes full of dirt jams, or one would call it as toejams with native earth, your butt crack smell like old smelly wet laundry that been sitting in the closet too long because you squattedin the wet field all day, under the bright hot sun. You know what cold water would do to your manhood if exposed too long right? Imagine a soggy prune..yep..beside, I love hot oatmeal with nuts and honey, oatmeal cookies, beer, barley tea, and so many recipes that can derived from the two. Fried rice just make you fat. Rice..so one millenium ago..right? LOL

LOL, Don't know why I decided to read this crazy thread but I sure am glad I did! I havent laughed so hard in a long time....yall are Nuts!

Lee I got to agree with you and I can honestly tell you everyone on this site is crazy with the exception of me of coarse. You'll have to learn to take some of this stuff with a grain of salt, wait a minute that not good for you either. You know we all kid around and you couldn't find a better bunch of people to do it with of coarse except for me I never clown around. Lee enjoy the site and GOOD FISHIN....

Lee, Dicks Profile picture is HIS BIG SMILE!!!!!!!! It can be SCARY when he FROWNS!!!!!!!

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
18 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
21 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's status
"An Instrumental Guitar recording of mine to commemorate. …"
Sunday
John Sheehan posted a status
"Trout Season opens April 6th in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for stocking."
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Plastic Worm varieties in the group Lure History
"My favorites through the Years: Manns Jelly Worm, Manns Auger tail, Charlie Brewers 4" on a…"
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Plastic Worm varieties in the group Lure History
Sunday
Sunday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

"Thank you, Jeffrey!"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service