Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Leo Nguyen's Discussions (1,401)

Discussions Replied To (1070) Replies Latest Activity

"Always know we have our eyes and ears posted on the news to track everyone's well-be…"

Leo Nguyen replied Sep 3, 2019 to Stay safe with Hurricane Dorian

3 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by LedHed

"Now you're talking! Wings, beers, and hard liquors. What happens afterwards may be o…"

Leo Nguyen replied Nov 21, 2018 to Happy Thanksgiving

3 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Slip Sinker

"I didn't use the make and model of this company's float tube, but I have use somethi…"

Leo Nguyen replied Jun 25, 2018 to Who here is using Seven Bass Float Tubes

1 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Leo Nguyen

"Great production. How deep was the BOW?"

Leo Nguyen replied Jun 19, 2018 to SLIP’S 2018 LOGS, STATUS AND STRATEGIES

388 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Allen Morgan

"Dude, you're one golden tan man. How are the sizes relative to last year?"

Leo Nguyen replied Jun 19, 2018 to SLIP’S 2018 LOGS, STATUS AND STRATEGIES

388 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Allen Morgan

"We have driven boats late at night, in shallow waters, through open waters and crowd…"

Leo Nguyen replied Jun 19, 2018 to Tennessee News: late night boat incident with 4 injured boaters

5 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by tracy willis

"I do have a way in getting rid of them. Not pleasant, funny as hell, but it can be t…"

Leo Nguyen replied Jun 14, 2018 to Warning: don't get yourself scammed with cashier checks

5 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by carl hendrix

"Oh my gosh Allen. Sorry to hear about step-son. Didn't see that on FB, or did I miss…"

Leo Nguyen replied Apr 23, 2018 to Major changes for me..

17 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by June bug

"Remember to polish up those video cam apps on your phone. Pictures may worth thousan…"

Leo Nguyen replied Apr 17, 2018 to RENDEZVOUS V , 2018

32 May 21, 2018
Reply by Lord of the Fly , Rods

"Man, you guys are having way too much fun. Wish I can join. Family life with a wife…"

Leo Nguyen replied Apr 9, 2018 to RENDEZVOUS V , 2018

32 May 21, 2018
Reply by Lord of the Fly , Rods

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Welcome McScruff!"
yesterday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Preventing Pickerel exit Strategy in the group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Thanks Mikey !"
yesterday
Mikey-D replied to John Sheehan's discussion Preventing Pickerel exit Strategy in the group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"John I have seen pike don't cut braid very easy I have used that leader like the one you have…"
yesterday
Profile IconDavid, aka, "McScruff" and Mikey-D joined John Sheehan's group
Thumbnail

Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique

The thought that made me think of starting this interactive group was losing fish and why it…See More
Thursday
Bruce Tomaselli commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

"I think she's hit on a great idea."
Thursday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Welcome Mikey-D"
Thursday
Mikey-D posted photos
Thursday
"Welcome Jim Cosgrove!"
Thursday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Multi Panfish
"AHEM !!! Nice Fish  lol"
Thursday
John Sheehan commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

monster gill

"AHEM!! Nice Fish !"
Thursday
Bruce Tomaselli commented on John Sheehan's group Multi Panfish
"Wow, it ought to be a record somewhere."
Wednesday
Mikey-D posted a photo

monster gill

One of my cousins neighbor in Tennessee caught this monster gill 6lbs 8ozs man what a gill!!!
Wednesday
Mikey-D commented on John Sheehan's group Multi Panfish
"Hey guys have you all seen this one of my cousins neighbor caught this monster gill I think its a…"
Wednesday
Profile Iconjim cosgrove and Eric Pierce joined John Sheehan's group
Thumbnail

Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique

The thought that made me think of starting this interactive group was losing fish and why it…See More
Wednesday
"GOOD NEWS ERIC!"
Wednesday
Eric Pierce commented on John Sheehan's group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"I am John. Almost there. Had some scar tissue from colon surgery get tangled and wrapped up with…"
Tuesday
"Heal well Eric ! Glad you're aboard!"
Tuesday
Eric Pierce commented on John Sheehan's group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Thank you for the add John. Haven't been fishing in a while. I had surgery on my gut and still…"
Tuesday
"Welcome Eric Pierce! Look forward to your helpful input and experiences!"
Tuesday
"This year I lost a jumping Bass that both brother Greg and I estimated at 6# , I had previously…"
Tuesday

© 2022   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service