Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Okay BBG jokesters, this is the Nebraskan's Strikes Back episode. I'll place the photos in succession so Bruce can create descriptions for each photo. Of course, you can pretty much achieve the decryption on your own...Although, he's missing at least one.

Views: 994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

C'mon Nebraska, a fumble on the first possession and through the end zone. I'm rooting with you, Bruce

JUST SO BRUCE WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT AT THE GAMES;; A NICE ; HEALTHY SNACK !  BBQ;D PORKSKINS;;; VIENNA SAUSAGE;; CRACKERS;; SARDINES;; AND HIS MUCH BELOVED;;;; PICKLED PIGS FEET !!  AND;; FOR HIS SURROUNDING FRIENDS;; IS ALSO INCLUDED;; A SMALL BOTTLE OF LISTERINE !! LOL

WITHOUT;; SOME EXCELLENT HELP; FORM OUR FRIENDS ON HERE AT BIG BLUE GILL;; THIS LITTLE PRANK;; COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED !   SO; FOR A LIST; OF CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS;;;;; MISS; RES SHARON;; LEO;; JEFFERY ABNEY;; BRUCE  TOMASELLI;; MARVIN MORGAN; STEVE WILSON;; AND;; LORD OF THE FLY RODS!   THERE  IS;; A SLIGHT POSSIBLITY;; I MAY HAVE ALSO CONTRIBUTED  A LITTLE !!!  MANY THANKS;; TO ALL THE PLAYERS !!

WHOA !!!   BRUCE WHAT HAPPENED ??  NEBRASKA WAS BEATEN BY WISCONSIN !!   23 TO 17 !!!!!!!!!   I;M GUESSING THE ONLY REAL REASON YOU MOVED TO NEB. ;; IS TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM FOOT BALL AS POSSIBLE !!   LOL

Hey, but PSU won again.

WHOA BRUCE !!!!!   WHAT HAPPENS;;; WHEN THE NEB. CORNHUSKERS;;  PLAY THE OHIO BUCKEYES ???   I WONT SAY THEY GOT BEAT;;  MORE LIKE THE CORNHUSKERS WAS TOOK TO THE WOOD SHED; AND WHOOPED !!  FINALE SCORE;;;  62 TO 3 !!!!!  ITS A GOOD THING THE BUCKEYES  TOOK IT EASY ON THE CORNHUSKERS;; IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE;; LOLOL !!    NOW BRUCE;; YOU KNOW;; OLD DICK TABBERT  ;; WASNT SMILING; OR LAUGING; DURING THE GAME !!   LOLOLOLOL

BRUCE !!!  WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CORN HUSKERS PLAYING IOWA ???    THEY GOT SHUCKED BIG TIME !!  LOLOLOLOLO

Looking at the poles, Alabama is king.

Yep, I don't see anyone beating Bama, but they play  the games on the field so you never know.

It's amazing to watch Alabama football change over the past 10 years or so. I never thought I'd see them play to this trend toward run-option quarterback, but they've done it without sacrificing who they are interms of classic Alabama football.

WELL NOW !!!  JUST GUESS WHO THE CORNHUSKERS PLAY IN THE BOWEL GAMES !!   WHY;; NO OTHER THAN;; THE TENNEESSEE VOLS !!   AND;; RIGHT HERE IN NASHVILLE TN. !!!!!!!   GIVES NEW MEANING TO;;;;  HEY YA;LL;; WATCH THIS !!!    LOL

Yea , It's a long bus ride back to Nebraska after a loss, those Bugeaters finally get to play real team  !!!!! LOFR

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"This year my old Rattle Traps have been catching again in the 3",1/2 oz, and 3,5",3/4oz…"
2 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"The Rattle Traps over the windy flats have called Fish up and done well. 2 mid sized and two…"
yesterday
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far.  "
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far. "
yesterday
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Tracy."
yesterday
tracy willis commented on Troy Dorman's photo
yesterday
tracy willis commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"toad!!"
yesterday
dick tabbert posted a photo

Big rubber soider

Prototype of a big rubber spider 3x3" with a #4 2xl hook.
yesterday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

Vince with two nice ones

"Thanks, Jeff! Yes, he's soon to be 16!"
Wednesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"Ah! That's the Mustache!"
Wednesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"This is the one I caught the perch on. Mushtache Minnow."
Wednesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"John, it's a mess but as soon as the mustache minnow gets wet it takes on the looks of a…"
Wednesday
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Tuesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Yeah, growing some Slab Perch there Dick! A mustache?"
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Jeffrey."