Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Tony Livingston's Discussions (905)

Discussions Replied To (760) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe that fish may be something other than a Bluegill............ either way, p…"

Tony Livingston replied May 27, 2012 to Dinky 'gill - pink twisty tail

7 May 27, 2012
Reply by Tony Livingston

"Pink. It's not just a catch word for Victoria's Secret anymore..............."

Tony Livingston replied May 27, 2012 to Dinky 'gill - pink twisty tail

7 May 27, 2012
Reply by Tony Livingston

"I have to admit that I don't often reach for a Beetle Spin. I've caught fish on them…"

Tony Livingston replied May 26, 2012 to Beetle Spin scores

4 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by chris kowaleski

"I'd call that a very successful first outing Dick!"

Tony Livingston replied May 25, 2012 to Turn myself loose with the fly rod for the 1st time

27 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by James Sullivan aka Jimmy/Sully

"Good tips Patrick, thanks for sharing them!"

Tony Livingston replied May 25, 2012 to river fishing for gills

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Tony Livingston

"I love breambugs. That's where my wooly worms come from, as well as my poppers. Try…"

Tony Livingston replied May 23, 2012 to BreamBugs.com??

4 May 25, 2012
Reply by Don Lockwood

"I'd like to be able to choose the state of relaxation for my BG fishing.  I miss fis…"

Tony Livingston replied May 22, 2012 to What state would you choose to fish Bluegill if you could only pick one?

264 Jul 9, 2023
Reply by Jeffrey D. Abney

"Pumpkinseeds can also have red on their opercular flaps, albeit not so pronounced as…"

Tony Livingston replied May 20, 2012 to redear vs pumpkinseed

36 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by louis daniels

"I'm self-employed also, but in my case I think the question " How much fishin' do yo…"

Tony Livingston replied May 18, 2012 to What do you sacrifice to go gillin?

18 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by carl hendrix

"I much prefer to fillet live fish, but my situation is different than most folks.  A…"

Tony Livingston replied May 17, 2012 to OK, so what went wrong here? (A tale of UN-freshness)

3 May 18, 2012
Reply by Craig DuShane

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan posted photos
13 hours ago
John Sheehan replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"Good luck with it , Bruce. Had a good session with Bluegills tonight, after dinner at my favorite…"
13 hours ago
Bruce Tomaselli replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"Not really new, but never fished it for pumpkinseeds there. At one time there were plenty of rock…"
23 hours ago
John Sheehan replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"That's great!, is this a new spot for you or are you familiar with it from past outings?"
yesterday
Bruce Tomaselli replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"I think I found a place on the river where I may be able to get a meal of  SMB and…"
yesterday
"Excellent Fish ,Bruce! Nice work!"
yesterday
yesterday
"I can get the pictures to post for some reason."
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"Nice report Bruce….I’ve only caught a few smallmouth in my lifetime….lived in…"
yesterday
Bruce Tomaselli posted discussions
Saturday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"25 Vintage Fishing Lures Worth A Fortune – My Bait Shop, LLC"
Friday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

JulyTroutGreg2131

"Assuredly a quality Trout! Again, it happens we catch a Trout in July high temps that is Un…"
Wednesday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
Wednesday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
Wednesday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a status
"Home from holiday rest and relaxation on the OBX….did get in a quick trip on the morning of the 4th….man it’s hot everywhere…."
Wednesday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

JulyTroutGreg2131

"Looks like a quality trout….nice job on this one…."
Wednesday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Julyjohnbass1726

"Very nice bass on the crank bait……hope you and your family had a relaxing holiday…"
Wednesday
"This Classic,' Imp Klicker' was the ticket for an outside weed line suspended 2# Bass in…"
Tuesday
Tuesday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

JulyTroutGreg2131

"Took a no name spoon made in Korea, about the size of a 1/4 oz. Dardevle Spinnie."
Jul 3

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service