Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Just a little reminder that the next Bluegill Big Bluegill Rendezvous is just around the corner in May ,  Time to make plans now . We will be at Camden Tn again, because we had so much fun there last year, and this year even looks to be better, more fish , more food , and more fun . Dont be shy , come on . have some fun , we are not getting any younger.I'm going , how about you ?   LOFR

Views: 857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOFR;; I WOULDNT MISS THIS EVENT FOR ANYTHING !!  BEST OF THE BEST  EVENT !!  GUYS AND GALS;; IF YO ULIKE TO HAVE FUN;; FANTASTIC FOOD;; GREAT COMPANY;; THIS IS IT !! COME ONE; COME ALL !!!

Duck Season is over and I just recieved this years harvest of Cul-de Canard  Feathers ,I will either use them as a Door Prize or pass them out to the fly tiers that show up , these are Primo feathers straight from the Mississippi Flyway, plus other door Prizes . This is a big time people , don't miss it . LOFR

I'd love to come from PA, but it's a long shot. Anyway, I have a few questions.

Is there anyone from around Johnstown, PA making the trip?

What about info on lodging, etc. in Camden, Kentucky?

Bruce , We would be glad to see you come , this is also a chance to visit in person with people we chat with here on BBG. We will use the 2 cabins on the lake as HQ's and there are several Hotels in Camden Tennessee that is close by to handle more people. This is so much fun , we have a blast, hope to see you there !  LOFR

Bruce;; would love for you; and all bbg members to come to the  rendevoz;;  we have a great time; all kinds of fun; with Lord of the Fly Rods cooking; ( fantastic cook to; if you get up hungry;  its your fault ! no shortage of food any time !!) we fish in Ky lake;   we have guys coming from this year Colorado;; North Carolina; as well as the usual  bunch;; just remember;; when ya;ll yankees come down south; its ya;ll that have the accent  !!!  LOL    hey;; we might even have a snipe hunt; be glad to let you hold the bag to ;; LOL

Just a reminder , The Rendezvous 2016  will be May the 20th, 21st, and 22nd , it's going to be even bigger and better, here is a pic of where we will be staying. LOFR

Lord of the Fly Rods;; your partially correct on the dates; of the ;;rendevou;;  since we have several members coming a long distance to our rendevou;; I reserved a cottage ; for 7 days !!  In that way; the members coming from Il. N. C;; Colorado; and where ever else; more time to enjoy the luxury of the South !! LOL

Thanks Carl , slipped my mind that yall were staying later in the week , been working like a sled dog ! LOFR

Costs?

Craig , the only cost is you getting there and lodging, we dont charge to attend this event, you will need to buy an out of state fishing license  and maybe some bait. Carl will be there a week . Lots of Fun , Lots of fish , come on  !     LOFR

Thanks, what hotels are in the area, if the girl comes with she gets some great discounts on rooms. With the new job not sure I can take much time off but I'll give it a go

Hey LOFR ... you should put the dates in the discussion title... took me a bit to find.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"You bet Jim! I thought that was cool too!  "
18 minutes ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"Welcome Jim Cosgrove! Hope you enjoy the group !"
24 minutes ago
jim cosgrove commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Your pond Dick?Nice fish."
1 hour ago
jim cosgrove joined John Sheehan's group
2 hours ago
jim cosgrove replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"Thanks for sharing John.Especially how he came up with the name."
2 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

2lbs and 1lb10oz

"Beauties Troy!"
Sunday
Troy Dorman posted a photo
Sunday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

2lbs and 1lb10oz shellcracker

"Great cracker daily double! Congrats Troy….."
Sunday
dick tabbert commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Saturday
Troy Dorman posted a photo
Friday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"This year my old Rattle Traps have been catching again in the 3",1/2 oz, and 3,5",3/4oz…"
Friday
"The Rattle Traps over the windy flats have called Fish up and done well. 2 mid sized and two…"
Apr 18
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far.  "
Apr 18
Apr 18
Apr 18
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far. "