Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

i was online looking to buy my daughter a new reel and i was on line at amazon and i saw a pflueger 4520gxx and was going to buy it and then i seen a pfluegar 4520gxb and for the sake of me i cant find any diffance in these reels, what i think is they r the same but year model diffance (i think anyway) and i all so call pfluegar and they couldnt tell me anything because the woman said thet wasnt current year model.. so if anybody knows please let me know and how good is this little reel..Thanks All

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mark,

1.    Im not familure with that spacific reel but I love the phleuger product that all I have on my U/L rigs and a few on some smaller cat rigs, Im sold on the President and the President XT line, for the money dont think you can beat them..and I have put them through the paces on some big fish...

But that just my .02

John

Love my two Pflueger Presidents .Ones an UL the other a Bass reel.

Also got a Pflueger 'Superior'ULfor Christmas that will be used come spring and it looks just as well made.

thanks for the info.. i bought the 4520 gxx trion series..it has 4 bb and i have never used pfluegar reels, my  daughter loves my little abu garcia 300u reel and it has 7bb..and she wants a new reel and i had a 10 doller giftcard for amazon and they didnt have the reel i got so i seen the 4520 and reviews looks good and ended up only paying 19.95 for it shipped so cant go wrong i hope and hope she likes it,because she can tell the differance between reels and she is only 6 well she will be 7 in 2 weeks..look at my pictures u can see her with her fish and she caught ever fish she is holding..and thanks again for the help

i agree with john the President and the President XT are awsome reels i have the president xt and my dad has the president and we have no complaints about them

I have the President in the 6730 model, it has 10 ball bearings and I also have several Trion's in the 4730GX models. All of these reels I've used extensively and they've held up great, they're also extremely smooth reels. Pflueger's are a can't miss reel for the money and they're all I buy anymore. I've been known to be tough on things and they've withstood my treatment.
i bought a trion 4520 but after reading more the trion has 6 bb but the 4520 only has 4bb i guess because it is so small, i hope it is half as good as my abu garcia 300u it has 7bb and gas been a super reel and they r the same size

RSS

Latest Activity

dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

Goldfish jigs.

"Thanks John."
7 hours ago
Thumbnail

Goldfish jigs.

"I hope they work. I do have a couple of other colors which I'll post later. Thanks Jeffrey."
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a photo

The Importance of Steady Water Levels During the Spawn….3/18/2024

This caught my eye at lunch this morning, one of my local rivers has remained at a steady level for…
7 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

Goldfish jigs.

"Very creative mind coupled with excellent craftsmanship…..these are fish catchers Dick!"
10 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

Goldfish jigs.

"Excellent work, Dick!"
12 hours ago
dick tabbert posted a photo

Goldfish jigs.

My new tie. Made out of a 1/16oz jig with a #4 hook.
15 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

Joe Got a Birthday Present at 8:55……3/17/2024

"Major League Fishing Bass Pro Tour has a tournament on the Albemarle the first week of June…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

"These are Joe’s two biggest largemouth bass and I was the only person there for…"
yesterday
yesterday
Thumbnail

Son-In-Law's Personal Best Largemouth......6.5 Pounds.......5/12/2020

"This was Joe’s previous personal best largemouth…..although it may appear larger it…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

"Very shallow John….right where we were catching good crappie numbers…this is only…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
yesterday
Thumbnail

"He was tickled…..he caught her at 9:00 this morning on an undercut…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

Kept a Dozen Fryers…..3/17/2024

"Thanks Slip….this is perfect….mostly smaller males to scale and filet…..I can…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

Joe’s First Bite This Morning……3/17/2024

"Thanks Slip…..this brackish water has such a great food supply so all of these fish are very…"
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's status
"Thanks Slip…….it was one of those spring trips you hope for……this was…"
yesterday
Slip Sinker commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's status
"sounds like a great birthday!"
yesterday
Slip Sinker commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service