Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

JBplusThuy's Discussions (407)

Discussions Replied To (289) Replies Latest Activity

"I should catch so many fish that I need such a thing ;-)Now that I have an RV, I hop…"

JBplusThuy replied Jan 6, 2016 to Fillet knives

8 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Lord of the Fly , Rods

"What a great, informative thread! So it sounds like, in addition to releasing the l…"

JBplusThuy replied Jan 5, 2016 to Why Everything You Know About Bluegill Management is Wrong---INTERESTING ARTICLE BRINGS UP MANY GOOD POINTS

54 Jan 3
Reply by Bruce Tomaselli

"There's only one thing to do (if I only could, LOL). Cram my motorhome full of fishi…"

JBplusThuy replied Dec 9, 2015 to What state would you choose to fish Bluegill if you could only pick one?

248 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey D. Abney

"Well, I'm in no danger of catching anything like that :-) My two biggest bass were 1…"

JBplusThuy replied Mar 4, 2015 to Correct way to hold larger Bass....

72 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Jim Gronaw

"Very glad you're OK!"

JBplusThuy replied Nov 21, 2014 to Much For Which To Be Thankful

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Bruce Tomaselli

"Prayer done right now, as soon as I saw this. God be with you and your family."

JBplusThuy replied Oct 13, 2014 to Prayer Request

12 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Bruce Tomaselli

"A western rendezvous at Havasu would be sweet!"

JBplusThuy replied Sep 18, 2014 to BLUEGILL BIG BLUEGILL RENDEZVOUS 2

20 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Leo Nguyen

"Thanks, LOFR. I'll check the flights, just in case.I just looked on Google maps and…"

JBplusThuy replied Jul 31, 2014 to BLUEGILL RENDEVOUIS

162 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by carl hendrix

"The likelihood is (way) under 50% of it happening, but if a person were to fly in fr…"

JBplusThuy replied Jul 31, 2014 to BLUEGILL RENDEVOUIS

162 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by carl hendrix

"I'll be fly fishing for bluegill in a couple weeks, here in San Diego. I know exactl…"

JBplusThuy replied Jun 26, 2014 to Fly Fishing for Bluegill

15 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by jim cosgrove

RSS

Latest Activity

Julie Schroeder left a comment for dick tabbert
"Thanks Dick!"
6 hours ago
Lester Rhoads left a comment for Larry Rhoads
"Thank you!  Fish On!  Tight Lines!"
9 hours ago
dick tabbert replied to Bill Evans's discussion Catching large bluegills
"Bill let me see if I can get you started. It's been a while for me but let's give it a…"
10 hours ago
Bill Evans posted a discussion

Catching large bluegills

How do you do it?What are your methods to catch the really big ones?I cannot figure out how to post…See More
11 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Gman
"Welcome Gman to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for mario barker
"Welcome Mario to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for JorgeJohnston
"Welcome Jorge to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Andy Leed
"Welcome Andy to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Jessie Riddle Gray
"Welcome Jessie to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Scott McCulley
"Welcome Scott to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Charles Witt
"Welcome charles to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Charles Smith
"Welcome Charles to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Daniel Jones
"Welcome Daniel to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for john madsen
"Welcome John to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for G Arroyo
"Welcome G Arroyo to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Nick Rode
"Welcome Nick to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for danny roberts
"Welcome Danny to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Danny Register
"Welcome Danny to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Peter Doll
"Welcome Peter to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago
dick tabbert left a comment for Lester Rhoads
"Welcome Lester to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
15 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service