Do you love big bluegill?
Had time finally cleaned my backpack out, cleaned my line and rod
also cleaned my hook eyes on all flies.
Everything I bring when I'am heading out to fly fish.
1. Orvis Clearwater 11 4-piece 5wt 7'6''
2. Orvis Clearwater 11 Fly Reel
3. Cabela's Floating fly line 5wt (line) with 20-lb backing
4. The Unhookem Hook Removal
5. Outdoor Products Backpack from Wal-mart
6. 2 Pacific Fly boxes
7. Orvis Lightweight Floating Fly box (Medium)
8. Orvis PosiGrip Page Fly Box (Medium)
9. Morell Fly Box (Small)
10. Cabela's Large Fly box with swing leaf
11. Scientific Anglers Compact 216 Fly Box
12. L.L. Bean Fly Boxes (X-Large)
13. Perrine #60 Fly box (Given to me)
Things you don't see (Flies, Tape Measure, Nail clippers, Bug Spray,
Sun clip that goes over my glasses, 4lb mono to 6lb than 4-lb to
Seem's like a lot but really isn't. I'am always prepare for trout, Bass
Carp and Panfish at in given moment! :) even have my saltwater
gear and flies ready
I just wanted to show you what I bring everyday fly fishing