Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

I live in Murchison, TX and the population is 3254. What's yours? Who has the biggest or smallest town?

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Elizabeth City, North Carolina is located  in extreme Northeast N.C. with a population of 20,437.....Nickname is the "Harbor of Hospitality". Best part for me is the great fishing...

Attachments:

Royalton IL, pop 1200. Motto is We don't have a town drunk, everyone takes turns. When I was a kid, village had bumper stickers made that said. If you don't live in Royalton, your campin out. Heck I dont even drink, so I guess I am a tourist. Once again great pic Jeff.Oh one more thing, there use to be 7 bars and 7 churches. Royalton is an old dried up coal mining town. It is between to great lakes rend lake and crab orchard lake. lots of great small lakes in 25 mile circle and 1/4 mile outside of town is Big Muddy River.

St. Libory IL, pop 600 is where I grew up. Now I live in Carthage TN, pop 2750, on the cumberland river and Cordell Hull Lake.

Lep, Ok., is a suburb of Whizbang, our current pop. is12, chickens 22, dogs14 with an assortment of owls, hawks, possums and racoons. To many dogs for skunks!!!!!!

During the week I live in Jonesboro, population 68,000, which is in between Weiner, Ar. and Goobertown ,Ar. During the weekends I live in the Ozarks  at the Crappy cabin , half way between Smithville ,Ar ,6 miles away, pop. 78 and Poughkeepsie , Ar . pop. 25 . We are so far out in the woods that even the Methodist handle snakes, and I have a friend the next town over at Wedlock,Ar but to tell the truth He was born just outside of Wedlock.

Between 950,000 and a million, as of the 2010 census.

What town is that Jonathan?

San Jose

Charlotte (and all places around) 1.5 million. Way to big for this 'ol boy. But this plce keeps me working and pays for the fishing!

I'm in Aiken, SC, population 29,524, according to the 2010 US Census.

It is the county seat of Aiken, County, mean population of 160,099.

We are between Augusta, GA (22 miles distant) and Columbia, state capital of South Carolina (40 miles off).

Currently, I'm considering a move to the Columbia area itself, or somewhere up near where Jeff Abney lives in N.C.

I live in Chicagoland ..... millions! EEEWWW!!!!

My 'address' is Westminster...about 17 thousand. But the 'town' that I am within is actually called Mayberry, and I doubt if there are more than 100 people there. Yeah...I'm a hick.

RSS

Latest Activity

Bruce Tomaselli commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

Scenic Albemarle- Flooded Cypress in Griffin Swamp, N.C.

"So beautiful. I wish I was on that boat."
10 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
11 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney replied to Timmy Bryant's discussion Pasquotank area bluegill fishing?
"The memories are the greatest part of fishing......I lost my dad in 2016 and he visited me here 20…"
22 hours ago
Timmy Bryant replied to Timmy Bryant's discussion Pasquotank area bluegill fishing?
"Yes sir made it to Garrington island once each last two years,didnt have any problems but a friends…"
23 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

"John, you could fish around the Albemarle Sound everyday for a month and not have to go to the same…"
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jack Sandlin's photo
Thumbnail

fish 4

"I concur.......the late Full Moon and warm weather next week are colliding, it looks good for the…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

fish

"Get em' Jack!   This cold snap has dropped our surface temps 10 plus degrees and…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

fish 3

"Pretty banded  gill!"
yesterday
Thumbnail

fish 2

"This is a great box of crackers Jack.....you know your craft and water very well........."
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney replied to Timmy Bryant's discussion Pasquotank area bluegill fishing?
"Hey Timmy,  Hope this finds you doing well.......I will try to answer your…"
yesterday
Jack Sandlin posted photos
yesterday
Timmy Bryant posted a discussion

Pasquotank area bluegill fishing?

Been fishing upper pasquotank river and indian town area couple times a year for last 52 years and…See More
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

"What a nice looking area to explore!"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Toughie Bass

"Thanks Jeff .Yes Tuesday ritual with brother Greg!"
yesterday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

20210511_180351

"It was a big male, Jeff. I let him go."
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

20210511_180351

"Great fish.....looks like a Sow with the orange ear tab......congrats Troy!"
Wednesday
Thumbnail

"I took this shot for two reasons, give others perspective of the areas I fish and display the low…"
Wednesday
Thumbnail

Crappie on Bridge Pilings.......5/11/2021

"Thanks Bruce......it was interesting yesterday.....the bluegill all but shut down with the drop out…"
Wednesday
Bruce Tomaselli commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

Crappie on Bridge Pilings.......5/11/2021

"Great crappie. Man would I like a dozen of them in a bucket."
Wednesday
Bruce Tomaselli commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

20210511_180351

"What a hog. Nice one."
Wednesday

© 2021   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by