Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

If anyone else enjoys this program the new season begins on February 9th..."Shoot im' Liz bith!"

Views: 1129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a friend who was raised in the bayous and he says the show is kinda real, and kinda Hollywood slice-o-life. You get a little of both, according to him.

He agrees that Cajuns are colorful, though, and there are plenty of characters like the ones on the show. He admits that some of them are dead ringers for a few of his own clan.

I hope I am not hurting anyones feeling but have you noticed.  America we are hurting for entertainment on TV..We now have 3 shows on Redneck fishing, noodling and shrimping, Aligator hunting, and catching crabs,Three shows with little people , hound dogs, pit bulls and paroles, three shows about cops and three shows about Alaska. Where is the dadgum COWBOYS..LOL

They should have room for one more show about Snookie or the Kardashians getting to go to one of our Hillbilly Rivieras, a backwood gravel bar ,on an isolated river in the Ozarks, full of colorful  biker hillbillys with moonshine, cops breaking up fights with machine guns,cat fights, canoe bars, and dumb asses hurting themselves jumping off rocks and rope swings. I dont think Snookie or the K girls would last long in this enviroment,this would be great entertainment, those Hillbilly girls would straighten them out quick. Vic I know there are places like this in Alabama too , we could call it " Hillbilly Celebrity Catfight" , Great reality entertainment, everyone would watch.       LOFR

That's funny I don't care who you are!

I don't get to watch TV much (in fact, I canceled my cable service because I just don't watch enough to make it worth it), but I found Swamp People on Netflix last night and had time to watch a couple episodes about gator hunting. That was pretty cool, and fried gator does look tasty. And all that water they were catching gators in sure looks like a nice place for bluegill fishing, too :-)

Lots of good bluegill fishing in those areas....my grandfather taught me that if gators were around the bluegill would stay with them and feed on what the gators stirred up....He showed me in a couple places we frequented and he seemed to be on to something......

History channel on 2/9/2012 for the season premier....Liz has her own boat this year!

Beginning of the new season tonight on the History Channel......9:00 p.m. eastern!

Heck yeah... I already told Lori it's on!

Another new episode tonight on History Channel at 9 pm eastern!

Just a friendly reminder that another new episode will be on the History Channel tonight.....

Just found out the "Swamp People" will be at Horseshoe Bend Ark at their Dogwood Days Celebration soon. Imagine Swamp people and Hillbillies together .      LOFR

RSS

Latest Activity

dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks to everyone."
13 hours ago
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Jim."
13 hours ago
DAVID L EITUTIS commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

Black Beetle

"NICE LOOKING BUG DICK........."
14 hours ago
DAVID L EITUTIS commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

2lbs and 1lb10oz

"WOW NICE ONES BUDDY......."
14 hours ago
DAVID L EITUTIS commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"NICE PERCH BUDDY......"
14 hours ago
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"You bet Jim! I thought that was cool too!  "
15 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"Welcome Jim Cosgrove! Hope you enjoy the group !"
15 hours ago
jim cosgrove commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Your pond Dick?Nice fish."
16 hours ago
jim cosgrove joined John Sheehan's group
17 hours ago
jim cosgrove replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"Thanks for sharing John.Especially how he came up with the name."
17 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

2lbs and 1lb10oz

"Beauties Troy!"
Sunday
Troy Dorman posted a photo
Sunday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

2lbs and 1lb10oz shellcracker

"Great cracker daily double! Congrats Troy….."
Sunday
dick tabbert commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Saturday
Troy Dorman posted a photo
Friday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"This year my old Rattle Traps have been catching again in the 3",1/2 oz, and 3,5",3/4oz…"
Friday
"The Rattle Traps over the windy flats have called Fish up and done well. 2 mid sized and two…"
Apr 18
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far.  "
Apr 18
Apr 18
Apr 18

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service