Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Just a quick note , the Rendezvous at Kentucky Lake in the Spring it will be at Camden Tn  May  1st,2nd, and 3rd.  We are looking into Lodging now , so if you are interested, contact me and I'll give you the details , what we have at this point, going to be fun , dont miss it.    LOFR

Views: 2408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds great LOFR.

I can hardly wait to meet many of my new BBG brothers and share in the fun. And thanks for the opportunity my friend. You are appreciated.

Thanks Joe  , I feel the same way, the most fun we had last time was meeting everyone and this time it wont be any different.   LOFR

43 days till  KLR 2015, current water temperature 53 degrees, fishing is going to be hot.    LOFR

if you grew up watching- Red Skelton; Laurel and Hardy; Abbott and Costello;; then this should give a good idea of the type of fun thats going to be at the rendevou!!!  everybody welcome to come!  you dont want to miss out on this years event!!!

Current water temp 52 degrees , 38 days till KLR 2015 , dont miss it , going to be lots of fish caught, and lots of laughs.  LOFR

37 days till Kentucky Lake Rendezvous 2015, Wait hold on I'm not ready yet, I still have stuff to do to the boat , and get the cooking stuff together, cook up another batch of Apple Pie , get everything together , WOW  where did the time go ! Still have stuff to do . Where did the time go .   LOFR

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH LOFR !!! I'M NOT READY YET EITHER AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOAT TO GET READY !!!

i wish the rendevou was today!!  and last all year!!  

Tried everything out on the boat Saturday and got new tires on the trailer today so I'm on way to being ready. I'm trying to get my brother to come from Oklahoma.

guys-- dont forget to check your wheelbearings;;  trailer lights; as well as your truck lights before coming to the rendevou!!

Water Temperature  54 degrees , it's going up, 36 more days till KLR 2015 ,  yum, yum , I can taste the sweet flesh of the bluegill at the shore lunch right now , we are going to do this at a level that if you look up Shore Lunch in the Dictionary it will show a picture of us.    LOFR

your right on that LOFR!!  looking  forward to meeting everybody from bbg;; even a few others that might show up!!! good times ;; great food;; the best guys from bbg will be there!!  ( thats you - keith;; and me  lofr!!  ))  LOL

RSS

Latest Activity

dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Tracy."
5 hours ago
tracy willis commented on Troy Dorman's photo
8 hours ago
tracy willis commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"toad!!"
8 hours ago
dick tabbert posted a photo

Big rubber soider

Prototype of a big rubber spider 3x3" with a #4 2xl hook.
10 hours ago
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

Vince with two nice ones

"Thanks, Jeff! Yes, he's soon to be 16!"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"Ah! That's the Mustache!"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"This is the one I caught the perch on. Mushtache Minnow."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"John, it's a mess but as soon as the mustache minnow gets wet it takes on the looks of a…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Yeah, growing some Slab Perch there Dick! A mustache?"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Jeffrey."
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

These were caught on redworms

"Nice mixed catch……."
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

Vince with two nice ones

"Nice daily double…..Vince is growing up!"
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Nice perch anywhere Dick…"
yesterday
dick tabbert posted photos
yesterday
Troy Dorman posted photos
yesterday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on tracy willis's photo
Thumbnail

nice pan of gills

"Nice mixed bag…..enjoy the fry!"
Monday
tracy willis posted a photo

nice pan of gills

eater size gills and shellcrackers. fairly easy to catch a mess since they nest raiding bass and…
Monday
Thumbnail

Flying carpenter ant

"Very generous offer Dick!"
Monday
Thumbnail

Flying carpenter ant

"I believe sinking Dick. "
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by