Do you love big bluegill?
1) 1/3 GreenTurtle Pond with Steve 5" 20 DEG AIR TEMP 9Fish 8 Perch 1 Pickerel,
2) Shepherds 2 hrs skunked 8"
3) Cupsaw 7" Ice with Zach ,tons of dink perch ,3 crappie , two Brown Bullheads and a 17 " White Catfish
4) Fishing Alone ,Friday 1/26 Went to Browns Point Greenwood lake .Shallow 3-4' feet ,one dink Perch .Ice very slick after a rain.Continued on to Green Turtle Pond and caught 3 or 4 Gills , best about 7.5" and another dink Perch . All in 15' near bottom . Bad bait got ignored most of the time .Waxies on Marmooskas.
5) 1/28 Sunday Upper Green wood Lake fishing at 6' with Host Chris Mekelberg and Brother Greg. Shiners on Tipups. We each got a Pickerel .I got a fine 16.5' Bass. Dink perch on mousies.
Two fish lost on Tipups , changing away from Aberdeen Light Wire Hooks back to Bait holders #4 .Should get Lazer hooks , I dropped the line when the fish fought hard should have kept in contact !
6)Skunked at Waywayanda with Greg . One flag up and i lost the small Bass at the hole . Should have taken my time when I got to the leader and saw him near hole .I banged him off under the ice aargh!
7)2/9 Steve and I used Shiners on rods to get 3 Pickerel at Shepherds
8)2/13 Green Turtle 6" iceGreg and I get 4 Tipup Fish on Shiners ;3 Pickerel ,1 Perch.Bass on Bucket Rod with Shiner /Spinner Rig.