Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Well the Qoutes and Movies were fun so maybe a few songs will help pass the dog days away...Ok let's start with one of my favrorite Neil Diamond song "Song Sung Bluegill" and one from Janice Joplin a great singer who passed away at only 27, " Take another little piece of my Bluegill now Baby"...TRY one Bruce.....LOL

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We know why B.B. King sang the blues when he belted out the immortal, " The Gill is gone, The Bluegill has gone away,    The Gill is gone, The Bluegill  has gone away."
I like Blue Gills Crying in the Rain. I also like when Uncle Remus sings "MISTER BLUE GILL ON MY SHOULDER."
 A friend of mine sent me a verse, and I knew he had written the perfect fishing song , so I decided to include it here. It went like this;          I was drunk , the day my Mom went fishing, and I had to dig her worms up in the rain, but before I could get to the pond in my pickup truck , She got tangled up in a great big seine,   So I'll hang around as long as there still biting,   and I never minded catching Bluegill in the rain, You dont have to call me Bluegill  Darling, You never even call me by my name.

Ah! David Allen Coho.    Isn't "You don"t have to  call me Bruce Condello." a line from the song.

Sam Author.

I heard you been FILLETING my old BLUEGILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me take you down where BIGBLUEGILL  lurk,

And Modica's spoons work

An the Gill hit them with FERVOR

BLUEGILL FEILDS FOREVER!!!!!!

By the BEATLESPINS

:-)

Blue GILL my Bell' these are words that go together Well

My Bluegill!!!

Another Great from the BEATLESPINS

Sometimes I feel...

like I've been down to the bluegill hole.....

Good Lord, I hear them all frying.

Gillman Brothers Band

I like that little tune myself....Nuther Beatles diddy.."Can't buy me Bluegill" and "I want to hold your Bluegill"

There are BLUEGILL, I remember all my LIFE

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
2 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a status
"Decided to try this afternoon, but we have been locked into below average air temperatures so no surprise the water was 49…caught two bass"
2 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"Yea Man !Wind can be a bane when trying to land Fish. Many good ones get knocked off at the end of…"
yesterday
Mikey-D commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"Thanks fellas it was tough fishing a little windy here to lost something big at the boat pulled the…"
Tuesday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"Looks like a nice sow!"
Monday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"Very nice fish Mike…..wanted to try this morning but woke up to 25 mph gusts from the north,…"
Monday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Record Kansas Crappie
"I wonder if Fish every ingest Ball bearings found in the water . From the first story I posted the…"
Sunday
tracy willis commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"very nice fish."
Sunday
tracy willis replied to John Sheehan's discussion Record Kansas Crappie
"yeah i was confused by the story when it came out and was trying to figure out how someone could…"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"Good looking Slabs!"
Saturday
Thumbnail

IMG_20240216_090644224

"Excellent February 42 degree WT catches! Thataway Mikey -D! Nice to see this. I got the Cabin Fever…"
Saturday
Mikey-D posted photos
Saturday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Record Kansas Crappie
"Really!Thanks for the response Tracy. It's funny to joke about stuff like that but to actually…"
Saturday
tracy willis replied to John Sheehan's discussion Record Kansas Crappie
"someone turned him in.  it first weighed 3.7 pounds then magically it weighed 4.07 pounds at a…"
Feb 16
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

17" White Catfish

"Tongue the size of my palm."
Feb 14
John Sheehan posted a discussion

Record Kansas Crappie

Anyone know personal specifics about this?…See More
Feb 9
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

"Sweet ,.Troy!"
Feb 4
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

icepic2

""crazy Weather ". Indeed Jeffrey! We enjoyed the Day although it wasnt productive Fish…"
Feb 4
Troy Dorman posted photos
Feb 3
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

icepic2

"Glad you guys got an ice fishing trip in the books John….crazy weather this winter…."
Feb 3

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service