Do you love big bluegill?
First off, I would like to say, this is not MY own company, I was just put in charge of their panfish division. The company is called Teacha Worms, its a custom soft plastics company out of NJ, I am in charge of recruiting 6 Prostaffers for their Crappie Line, Here are the requirements:
1. Has 7-9 years of experience fishing for panfiish
2. Is knowledgeable in all different Crappie/bluegill lures
3. Must be from either MS, AL, OK, TN, FL, GA
4. Must fish 3-4 times a month at least
5. Can work together with other Bass/Crappie Pro-Staffers
6. Must be able to suggest new products
7. Has ideas for new colors of crappie/bluegill lures
8. Must be able to advise about new lures in Panfish Market
9. Must have friends/family who crappie fish
10. Must be able to suggest at least one new product a month
11. A talented Crappie fisherman
12. Be able to make choices (deciding which lures to bring in/decline)
13. Can contribute to discussions
14. Must be willing to work with the Owner
15. Must be an expert on all things crappie
Please PM or respond here for questions
HEY PJ ,
THERE ARE LOTS OF CANDIDATES FOR you on this site and sure you'll be able to sign up several as we have mmmmmmmmmmmmany experts here. That excludes me however for two reasons: not an expert on crappie, and I'm from a Dreaded Northern State! You forgot to mention North or South Carolina here. We have llllllllllots of talent from down south and I'm sure they'll jump at the chance.
David, Give me some info on you and your fishing, you may be just what I'm looking for!
Check out my pics and you'll see what Im all about . I'm probably not the right guy on here for ya !
I"m too opinionated and non social, except to my friends and field testers!!!!!!
TELL ME SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T MIND. What are the benefits of being a pro staffer? Does it come with perks, like cars , trucks , etc.?
I only have 4, maybe 5, years of experience. Plus, I am not an expert on Crappie. In fact, about the only time I go fishing for Crappie is when I want some fresh cut bait for Catfish.
BBG members, I would advise caution for the time being. Please give those of us behind the scenes a little time to put our collective heads together regarding this issue. Advances in fishing technology, as well as methodology and techniques are, for the most part, welcome....however, here at BBG we strive to protect our members, while at the same time not curtail the free exchange of information that we have all grown to love.
We just want to make sure that the members of BBG are protected to the best of our ability, and that BBG continues to uphold the practices that have served us so well thus far.
OOOOOOOOOOOUTSTANDING TONY!!!!!!! I'M NOT IN THE PICTURE ANYWAY BUT HEAR were you are coming from . Ya just never know what goes on behind the scenes ! Thanks for thinking of us and looking out for us! LIKE I say I'm not in the picture anyway and am completely disinterested as I don't have time for this stuff anyway, busy with my own bugs let alone someone else's stuff.
Tony, Any more word about this????
© 2023 Created by Bluegill. Powered by