Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

First off, Im new around here so hello,, I live in north Ga but mostly fish the TN river,, "I like to catch fish when im fishing" anyways...

Fished below Chick Dam yesterday, The slack water seam is loaded with bream right now,, in 3 hrs I caught about 45 fish up to the 8 1/2 " range.. All on Wax Worms..

Anyways, glad to be around...

John  "Puddle Jumper"  My screen name on a few other sites...

Oh, and if you are after catfish, there are a tone of them in the fast water all the way to down town...Just drift fish chunks of chicken breast on a 5/0 circle hook and hang on...

Tight lines and good fishing...

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

Hey John, welcome! Sounds like you had some good fishing at Chickamauga!
Thanks for info John sounds like u had a very good time fishing if it stay warm on Monday like they sat it is i am going Monday
Thanks Walt,,,
Mark if you make it up there good luck,,,
John

RSS

Latest Activity

Bruce Tomaselli commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
1 hour ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
20 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a photo

Cody Tagged a Nice Warmouth…8/14/2022

Everything caught on live cricket tipped jigs ….surface temperatures down to 77 in this creek,…
20 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a photo

Several Doubles This Morning….8/14/2022

I enjoyed seeing Cody figure out the pattern this morning…
20 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a status
"Grandson Cody and I put together a mixed bag of 52 this morning….wanted to take advantage of the big cold down, surface temps dropped to 77"
22 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Welcome McScruff!"
Friday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Preventing Pickerel exit Strategy in the group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Thanks Mikey !"
Friday
Mikey-D replied to John Sheehan's discussion Preventing Pickerel exit Strategy in the group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"John I have seen pike don't cut braid very easy I have used that leader like the one you have…"
Friday
Profile IconDavid, aka, "McScruff" and Mikey-D joined John Sheehan's group
Thumbnail

Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique

The thought that made me think of starting this interactive group was losing fish and why it…See More
Thursday
Bruce Tomaselli commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

"I think she's hit on a great idea."
Thursday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Not losing Fish with right Gear and Technique
"Welcome Mikey-D"
Thursday
Mikey-D posted photos
Thursday
"Welcome Jim Cosgrove!"
Thursday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Multi Panfish
"AHEM !!! Nice Fish  lol"
Thursday
John Sheehan commented on Mikey-D's photo
Thumbnail

monster gill

"AHEM!! Nice Fish !"
Thursday
Bruce Tomaselli commented on John Sheehan's group Multi Panfish
"Wow, it ought to be a record somewhere."
Wednesday
Mikey-D posted a photo

monster gill

One of my cousins neighbor in Tennessee caught this monster gill 6lbs 8ozs man what a gill!!!
Wednesday
Mikey-D commented on John Sheehan's group Multi Panfish
"Hey guys have you all seen this one of my cousins neighbor caught this monster gill I think its a…"
Wednesday

© 2022   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service