Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Uncategorized (865)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help for new BG fishing

In the summer I had no trouble catching BG, although they were small ones. Now, though I get lots of nibbles, and they eat my bait off, I c…

Started by 10.5" RES Sharon

10 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by 10.5" RES Sharon

Winter Bluegill Fishing

Can anyone fill me in on where do the bluegills go during the cold winter months?  Come spring time they are easy to pattern but after the…

Started by Gumbo2go

5 Dec 19, 2010

icefishing

hey everyone.i went icefishing 4 the first time today and i used the edvice some guys gave me.i didn't get any fish, and i moved all over t…

Started by brett rockey

1 Dec 19, 2010

Weighing Bluegill

What scales do you folks use to weigh Bluegills and other panfish? I would like to find an inexpensive accurate scale but dont know of any.

Started by John Sheehan

6 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by John Sheehan

Secret Spot (Where's Yours)

We all have a spot that we go to when we fish by ourselves, a spot that we hesitate to share. Here is a photo of mine, do you dare to publi…

Started by Joe Hinton

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by John Sheehan

Worst Fishing Trip "EVER"

Some time ago, my best fishing buddy and I took off on a trip to a local river (80 miles away) to ravage the population of bluegills. As we…

Started by Joe Hinton

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Magnolia Rick

Pond Stocking

Ok I got a 3/4 acer pond added10 bass two year age. In Sept. I added 100 3" bass and 400 hybird bluegull ( and 5lb of minnow, We're catch 9…

Started by Magnolia Rick

4 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Magnolia Rick

Chat!

It has come to my attention that a lot of you don't know that you can chat here with other BG fisherman online. Just click on chat which is…

Started by 10.5" RES Sharon

3 Dec 18, 2010

Need help!!!

Were i fish there is a Huge Blue gill but no matter what we throw we cant catch it..any suggestions ?

Started by Derrick Bustle

16 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Jim Gronaw

crappie

what is the best fly for crappie when you are fishing submerged stumps and standing timeber

Started by Tobias Jackson Jr.

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Thomas Roberts

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

Had to Share Since I’ve Fished Toledo Bend Most of my Life……7/15/2024

"Yes John….Ive fished Toledo Bend many years….when these monsters were…"
14 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

julyevegill

"Thanks Jeff ! Convenience down the road from me !"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Monday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a photo

Had to Share Since I’ve Fished Toledo Bend Most of my Life……7/15/2024

The Sabine River was damned back in the 60s to create Toledo Bend reservoir which is a shared…
Monday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

julyevegill

"Pretty gills….when my parents lived on a lake I always found a few minutes to go fish from…"
Monday
John Sheehan posted photos
Monday
John Sheehan replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"Good luck with it , Bruce. Had a good session with Bluegills tonight, after dinner at my favorite…"
Monday
Bruce Tomaselli replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"Not really new, but never fished it for pumpkinseeds there. At one time there were plenty of rock…"
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"That's great!, is this a new spot for you or are you familiar with it from past outings?"
Sunday
Bruce Tomaselli replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"I think I found a place on the river where I may be able to get a meal of  SMB and…"
Sunday
"Excellent Fish ,Bruce! Nice work!"
Saturday
Saturday
"I can get the pictures to post for some reason."
Saturday
Jeffrey D. Abney replied to Bruce Tomaselli's discussion These aren't gills, but great smallmouth
"Nice report Bruce….I’ve only caught a few smallmouth in my lifetime….lived in…"
Saturday
Bruce Tomaselli posted discussions
Saturday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"25 Vintage Fishing Lures Worth A Fortune – My Bait Shop, LLC"
Friday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

JulyTroutGreg2131

"Assuredly a quality Trout! Again, it happens we catch a Trout in July high temps that is Un…"
Jul 10
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
Jul 10
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
Jul 10
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a status
"Home from holiday rest and relaxation on the OBX….did get in a quick trip on the morning of the 4th….man it’s hot everywhere…."
Jul 10

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service