Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

The seminar at the Cabela's store in Chicago was a big hit. Quite a few inquisitive individuals attended......and it was a pleasure to meet other fellow anglers, and internet acquaintances that have an interest in this methodology.

A northern Illinois seminar is in the works....all proceeds will benefit the Wounded Warriors Foundation.

Views: 433

Replies to This Discussion

Love it, Bill. You are an unsung hero.

That's frigging awesome! Now..how about making your way toward the west side ;-)

Please Keep us posted as to when and where the next event will be.  Jim Ducy

For those of us who can't get to your seminars, would you please consider making a video or recording the event (dvd) so we can buy them. It would be really great to get there in person, sometimes it just doesn't happen. I would love to get all of that information.

thanks, dave

Dave I did get a chance to attend this seminar and wish it would have been recorded. There was a ton of info shared in a short time and its hard to take it all in. Bill did an awesome job and it kind of sucked that he got cut short. The store was closing. I personally feel that he probably would have gone another hour or so!!!! I did get a chance to spend a half hour or so with Bill after the seminar to shoot the breeze. I have to tell you he is a great guy and talks with you like you have known him for years! Thanks to the Mod for all he does for his fellow anglers.

Thanks Vince, after almost a years worth of internet communications, it was most certainly a pleasure finally meeting you, and your wife....and your right....I could've gone on for at least another hour....I went home and stared at the ceiling until almost 2 am.

After having a 30 year long career as a musician/entertainer, I'll have to say that I have never felt that type of appreciation from a crowd, nor have I ever been so intrigued to present this methodology in person......I have already started planning the next seminar.....2 hr presentation.....big screen....high res pics....video segments.

Nothing will be left out, or cut short.....even though I started sharing this methodology 5 yrs ago, most of you who are reading this right now actually have the ground floor jump on this technique....All of my vids, blogs, discussions, and pics are right here, on the best damn bluegill site on the net......A Hi-Def video will be produced, and ultimately a DVD will be made available.

Yep - a $10 DVD would be nice, too.

Put me on the notice list Bill ! !

Outstanding! WTG!

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"This year my old Rattle Traps have been catching again in the 3",1/2 oz, and 3,5",3/4oz…"
19 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"The Rattle Traps over the windy flats have called Fish up and done well. 2 mid sized and two…"
19 hours ago
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far.  "
19 hours ago
19 hours ago
19 hours ago
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far. "
19 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
19 hours ago
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Tracy."
yesterday
tracy willis commented on Troy Dorman's photo
yesterday
tracy willis commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"toad!!"
yesterday
dick tabbert posted a photo

Big rubber soider

Prototype of a big rubber spider 3x3" with a #4 2xl hook.
yesterday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

Vince with two nice ones

"Thanks, Jeff! Yes, he's soon to be 16!"
Wednesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"Ah! That's the Mustache!"
Wednesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"This is the one I caught the perch on. Mushtache Minnow."
Wednesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"John, it's a mess but as soon as the mustache minnow gets wet it takes on the looks of a…"
Wednesday
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Tuesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Yeah, growing some Slab Perch there Dick! A mustache?"
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Jeffrey."