Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Ok people , Look at the Calendar , it 30 days till the next Rendezvous , A collection of quality bluegill fisherman getting together for fishing , fun, friendship and food . What else can I say , I have been to the last 2 and I wont miss the next one . It is so good to be around like minded people that you talk to here on BBG, this time I get to put faces on the ones I talk to that I haven't met yet , Haha  and if you want to see what the Lord of the Fly Rods looks like all you have to do is show up. We have people coming from all over the country this time, it's going to be great , I wish yall can be there to but you have to make that decision yourself, we can't do that for you but you will be more than WELCOME if you can get here.  I guarantee you will have a good time.   LOFR

Views: 1435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny you should ask , working on a video conference call while we are there with our "Fearless  Leader ", Bruce Condello !

LOFR

NOW LEO;; YOU KNOW IF ANY THING HAPPENED AT THE RENDEVOU; WE MIGHT PUT IT ON YOU TUBE !!  HOWEVER;; SOME OF THE ACTIVITY ; COULD BE HELD AGAINST US IN COURT !! LOL  

I can only imagine what Bruce will say, as the crazy old deck of cards do their things in the background..

If I were going that would be a good job for me.

I believe you may be the only sound minded person there, as you may be tasked to keep them all under control like 6-years old group in a candy shop.

I don't think there is anybody who could handle that challenge Leo.

You are making me regret that I can't make it. Hopefully I can get a couple free days in the next year or two to stop by and catch a few fish! (wife works, son's in high school, and I can't wander far from home this year)

I know exactly how you feel. Work is crazy, I'm a coach for little league baseball, daughter wants to join swim team, and activities occur year round. Just packing up and go is like wishing upon the stars.

LEO; YOU JUST NEED TO BE KIDNAPED; ALONG WITH YOUR WIFE AND KIDS;; FORCED TO HAVE FUN; HAVE FANTASTIC  FOOD;; LAUGH TILL YOU CRY;;   ENJOY SSOME FISHING; GOOD FRIENDS;;  WOULDNT THAT BE AWFUL !!  WHEN DO YOU WANT ME TO COME AND GRAB YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ??  LOL

Kidnapping sounds fun. Although, a fair warning, once kidnapped, you may be the one that suffers. They'll eat all your foods, they'll make you cry rather than laugh, they'll make your fishing trip miserable since they love to swim butt naked as they scare the fishes away, and of course, they will make you pay for every with their begging puppy eyes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  I LOVE A CHALLANGE !!!!   

A challenge that you may regret LOL

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Thanks Jeff!"
10 hours ago
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Yes, the front one at least! What do you suppose happened there ,Jeff?"
10 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
10 hours ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
10 hours ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
yesterday
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
Tuesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
Tuesday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service