Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

the ice is to thin to get on safely ,but to thick to get a boat in . im going to be out of commision for several weeks at the least if not more as im getting both of my knees replaced on the 5th . hope all of you do not catch all of the gills out there and leave a few for me when i get back into action .i will be watching the sighjt as much as i can to keep me inspired ,.keep the photos coming and everything else that is so much good to all of us who are afflicted with the uncurable fish pox . good fishing is right around the corner

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear you about this ice up here. I live in northern Lorain County and can wait til this pesky thin ice melts and the temperatures go up a few degrees. Can't wait to start fishing again. Hopefully only a couple weeks away.

I think I echo the other members when I wish you a speedy recovery from your knee replacements Ronald.....Should you find yourself down on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and want to wet a line for some swamp Coppernose......drop me a note and I'm sure we can get that done......

I feel your pain buddy. Tried the ice on the pond a few days ago and got a soaker my first step. Put The ice auger up for the year its warming up as I speak so I don't think I'll be sampling the ice any more this year.

Still ice fishing going on here in West Michigan.  Can't wait for open water though.  Wish the best for you Ronald.

Here's wishing you the best of luck on your new knees, Ronald. Keep us posted as to your progress. You will be chasin' gills again before you know it. 

I wish you the best on the double knee replacement. I know several people who have done very well with the two-at-a-time operation.  Hope you can gill this summer!

The perfect time for surgery! I recall my moms knee work - she was up and around in 3 weeks.

Im confident your knees will be in good shape once the season rolls in. Chin up and we're all pulling for you.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Thanks Jeff!"
6 hours ago
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Yes, the front one at least! What do you suppose happened there ,Jeff?"
6 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
7 hours ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
7 hours ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
yesterday
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service