Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Okay BBG jokesters, this is the Nebraskan's Strikes Back episode. I'll place the photos in succession so Bruce can create descriptions for each photo. Of course, you can pretty much achieve the decryption on your own...Although, he's missing at least one.

Views: 994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahaha!    LOFR

That's Great , Hahahahahhahahahahahahha! LOFR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA   THATS OUR BRUCE !!!  BUT WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE ACTUALLY EATING THE PICKLED PIGS FEET AND SARDINES ???

Mmmm. Cuisine combo sandwich: cracker, spam, sardine, pork skin, vienna sausage, and then cracker. Pig's feet need to be deep fried as a snack on the side, and then toss the rest in the soup.

THIS IS;;;  SO;; EPIC !!    NEVER SAW BRUCE  LOOK ANY BETTER;; LOL !!

Can't believe he quit modeling career for dentistry.

Your right Carl that Scarlet and gray really brings out his highlites.

gotta love the b.crappie!

ONLY GOES  TO SHOW; BRUCE IS  A FOOTBALL FAN !!

Bruce looks good in Carolina blue.......I think we need a do over with one of those giant Carolina Coppernose Gills that Bruce has made famous!     LOL

WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE BRUCE ACTUALLY EATING THE SARDINES AND PICKLED PIGS FEET ??  LOL

I'm going to eventually do this justice with more detail...but here goes.

From the top.  I was fishing with my awesome Nebraska Cornhusker shirt, and as you can see, I was catching some really nice fish.  For some reason I became compelled to see if changing my shirt would change my luck.

When I put on the Arkansas Razorback shirt, I noticed that all of the fish I was catching were really small, maybe because the football trophy case in the Arkansas athletic department offices is so small...I guess you don't really need much room to put anything there.  I think maybe they once won their conference division...maybe not.

When I put on the West Virginia shirt, I noticed pretty much the same thing.  Nothing really of consequence ever comes out of West Virginia.  The fish aren't very big either.

When I put on the Penn State shirt, that's when things got interesting.  I noticed that the fish all seemed much smarter, but as you can see from the photo, what really happened was that I got dumber.  Definitely needed to take the shirt off quickly.  I was bleeding IQ points.

When I put on the Texas A &  M shirt, I noticed that the hat kept turning itself sideways.  I think maybe I was channeling the ghost of Johnny Manziel.  But then I realized he wasn't dead yet....just his career.

When I put on the Auburn shirt, I caught fish, but they were all stinky, just like the current football team (Unlike the amazing 3-0 Cornhuskers).  I had to hold the fish with hemostats to keep from getting the smell all over me.

When I put on the Alabama shirt, the first fish I caught was immediately labeled a 5-star recruit.  I tried to sweet talk him into coming to Nebraska, but he said his ACT score wasn't high enough to play in the Big Ten.

When I put on the Tennessee shirt, I realized that I had to put it on backwards to make it fit.  Evidently a lot of things are backwards in Tennessee....

When I put on the North Carolina shirt, I realized that I could see right through it.  I think maybe because the football history there is so thin you can see right through it.

When I put on the Ohio State shirt I realized that I immediately forgot how to fish.  I even dropped the rod and reel in the lake.  After I took it off, I realize that my nipples were burning.  Don't ask why, but it's the honest truth.  Something poison in the material I guess.

More later on the food I was sent.  I've sent it to the CDC to be tested first.  When it comes back I'll try it and report back.

Love,

Bruce

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Thanks Jeff!"
9 hours ago
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Yes, the front one at least! What do you suppose happened there ,Jeff?"
9 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
9 hours ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
9 hours ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
yesterday
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
Tuesday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service