Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Well it 's just a little over four months till the next rendezvous , our 4th meeting of folks here on Bluegill Big Bluegill  with all the trimmings.  Folks if you have not been to a Rendezvous you have been cheating yourself, I know yall all work hard  and you deserve this little treat in life , and you know your worth it so come join us . It will be at Nathan Bedford Park on Kentucky Lake  in Tennessee near Camden, Tennessee . There will be food , fishing, Fun and crawfish this year since it was a big hit last year ,all of the usual suspects will be there so don't cheat yourself out of the fun and food, you need to be there too!  Remember you deserve to pamper yourself ever once in a while . The date is May 19, 20th and 21st.   so make plans now. I'm sure this thread will run from now to then, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope to see you there. .      LOFR

Views: 1026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOFR;;  YOU FORGOT TO MENTION;; YOUR FAMOUS;; RED BEANS AND RICE  TO GO WITH THE CRAWDADS !!   FOLKS;; THIS IS A FEAST OF FOOD EVENT !!  AND OF COURSE;; ON SATURDAY NITE; IS THE FAMOUS; FISH AND SHRIMP FRY !!  FOR GOOD OLD COUNTRY HUMOR; GREATEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET; THIS IS A MAIN EVENT !!  COME AND JOIN US;; YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID !!

I'll there if the Good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise. Can't wait to get back on those fish. 

Bunches of these.

nice fish.. how well did the Pink Maggot do on the Rendezvous?

That day you could of thrown just about anything. Two of us caught close to 150 fish. We used mostly night crawler pieces and crickets but the waxies caught fish too. I've used them in ponds lately and had some success. Hope we get on them again this year. 

Fishing so good even these two old goats ( Carl & Tooty ) can catch them. 

KEITH;; IM THE ONE THATS STILL ; BRUTALLY HANDSOME;; LOL;;;  JUST VERY HEAVY ON THE ; BRUTAL SIDE;; LOLOL

Fun for the whole family, Craig's son Jesse had a blast and was a very entertaining young man. Hope to see him and more kids this year.

NOT TO MENTION;; KEITHS WIFE;; MISS B;; TOOK ALL THE TROPHIES FOR FISHING !!     MOST BLUE GILL CAUGHT;; AND ; MOST SHELL CRACKERS CAUGHT !

AND HERES KEITH;; HOLDING UP HIS TROPHY; FOR THE BIGGEST REDEAR CAUGHT-- (( I STILL THINK MISS B LET HIM HOLD UP HER TROPHY THO;; LOL

ITS FILLET TIME !! KEITH AND ME GETTING THE FISH FRY READY !

You are probably right Carl. She throws me a bone every once in a while. She lets me polish them too.

RSS

Latest Activity

dick tabbert commented on Troy Dorman's photo
1 hour ago
Troy Dorman posted a photo
14 hours ago
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Lure Histories in the group Lure History
"This year my old Rattle Traps have been catching again in the 3",1/2 oz, and 3,5",3/4oz…"
22 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's group Lure History
"The Rattle Traps over the windy flats have called Fish up and done well. 2 mid sized and two…"
yesterday
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far.  "
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
"Here are some Classic Baits I've thrown this Year (2024) so far. "
yesterday
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Tracy."
Thursday
tracy willis commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Wednesday
tracy willis commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"toad!!"
Wednesday
dick tabbert posted a photo

Big rubber soider

Prototype of a big rubber spider 3x3" with a #4 2xl hook.
Wednesday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

Vince with two nice ones

"Thanks, Jeff! Yes, he's soon to be 16!"
Wednesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"Ah! That's the Mustache!"
Wednesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0180

"This is the one I caught the perch on. Mushtache Minnow."
Wednesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"John, it's a mess but as soon as the mustache minnow gets wet it takes on the looks of a…"
Wednesday
John Sheehan commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Tuesday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Yeah, growing some Slab Perch there Dick! A mustache?"
Tuesday
Thumbnail

IMG_0194

"Thanks Jeffrey."