Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

i woke up yesterday morning and went out in my garage and the kids had let the new little puppy in there and some how she knock my rod and reel off the wall where i have them hanging and chew my fenwick hmg bluegill rod into 3 pieces and belive me i was so mad i didnt talk to anybody for about 3 hrs. there went 100 dollars out the door (man i was so mad) so i am looking for another rod but i loved that one so much!!   i think i will make a plaque and hang my rod on it, oh yea she didnt chew on my reel at all so thats a little better!

Views: 521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Adam  i will check them out for sure and Falcon does make so good rods i got a Falcon original bass rod and  it is senative and little heavy but a very nice rod.

i been looking on line on these rods and you are right it does say if it is fast action or not but i am going to bass pros friday and check them out and see if i like them or the action mostly and is the st croix premier ul rod any good or equal to the falcon
Mark, take some shaving cream and put around that puppy's mouth and turn him out in the street he won't chew another 100 dollar rod my friend..LMAO
that is funny vic  belive me i wish i could,well the only reason i cant is because of my daughter!
I know I now have a cat that I call the million dollar feline because of the investment I have made for my daughter,,...I hope you get that new rod...

RSS

Latest Activity

Troy Dorman commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

Gills are Chewing too......5/9/2021

"Nice fish!! It's been a very unstable spring here in Kentucky. I have fished pretty hard from…"
6 minutes ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
1 hour ago
John Sheehan commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
1 hour ago
Allen commented on Jose mejia's blog post MY FIRST EVER CRAPPY!
"Congratulations"
1 hour ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

Alot of Net Use Today.....5/9/2021

"You can see how small the panfish jig looks in the largemouth's cartlidge.........."
2 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
Thumbnail

SCA's on the Albemarle....5/8/2021

"Thanks Bruce.....we love it here......can be a little hectic during Hurricane season but you…"
3 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a status
"Squeezed in a few hours at first light....limit of gills and over a dozen largemouth.....water and temps down from a week ago..."
3 hours ago
Bruce Tomaselli commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

"You live in a beautiful area, Jeffrey."
4 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a photo

Small Craft advisories widespread today in coastal North Carolina....it looks beautiful today in…
21 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Bruce Condello's group www.BigBullhead.com
23 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Bruce Condello's group www.BigBullhead.com
23 hours ago
John Sheehan posted a photo

Bullheads Turtles and CatFish

Two rigs 1)a sliding egg sinker /split shot Rig#1Hook with Hotdog piece or cut Shiner.2) A split…
23 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
23 hours ago
Bruce Tomaselli commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
yesterday
Thumbnail

New World Record Redear Certified from Lake Havasu

"Search World Record Redear for the story......"
yesterday
yesterday