Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Just a quick note , the Rendezvous at Kentucky Lake in the Spring it will be at Camden Tn  May  1st,2nd, and 3rd.  We are looking into Lodging now , so if you are interested, contact me and I'll give you the details , what we have at this point, going to be fun , dont miss it.    LOFR

Views: 2408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey Troy!!  it would be great to meet you and your family buddy!!  we could use a few pointers on  ( where the fish are) !!!

One week from today we will be at Kentucky Lake, current water condition  66.2 degrees , spawning starts at 68 degrees , we will be close to a full moon, and ready to put bluegill fillets in the grease, with hush puppies, cole slaw , french fries, and sweet tea , Now doesn't this sound like fun .    LOFR

Yup can't wait Lofr !!!!!!

Have a great time all of you, and be safe.

this is the week everybody!!  the rendevou of 2015!!  wish all of the bbg members could be there!!  there will be plenty of pix of the event ;;  fantastic food;; great fishing in famous Kentucky Lake;; great members to share their knowledge with hands on training!!   fly tying demo;; LOFR demonstrating his filleting with a electric knife;; this rendevo is going to be fun for all!!

Ok , day after tomorrow we take off for the Kentucky Lake Rendezvous , the weather is going to be in the 70's water temperature will be perfect for spawning,and the fish will be biting like pit bulldogs at a post mans convention . We should be posting pictures here Thursday afternoon , so check in and see how much fun we are having .  LOFR

I hope I join the fun next year.   I have known LOFR for 45 years, he is a fine mountain man. 

Have fun and be safe.   I really look forward to the pictures.

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET LOFR AND AAAAAAAALL THE CREW TOMORROW AT THIS TIME OR SOONER !

hey Woody;; come join the fun with us any time buddy!  next years rendevou will be even bigger n better!!

Me and Stacey are getting loaded up, and ready to head to the big Rendezvous on Kentucky Lake at Eva, TN.  (Camden)

I ain't gonna know how to act with this Jon Boat.  Used to that big fiberglass Silverline.  I'm planning on reeling in anything edible.  Expect catfish, bass, and most importantly BLUEGILL!!

Dwayne

Wow!  What a great forecast that landed on the Rendezvous weekend. everything is in line ... water temps ... moon phases... great location... a lake that harbors some great sized fish in numbers and good people all lined up for a weekend.... best of luck to everyone!

Good for you guys. I wish I could be there with you.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Thanks Jeff!"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Yes, the front one at least! What do you suppose happened there ,Jeff?"
2 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
21 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service