Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Here we are close to the Dog Days of Summer and football season is right around the corner and I was wondering how we can tie football and fishing together  for making it a little more interesting when I thought Hmmmmmmm, those Mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers are ready to whip all comers , and take no quarter ,run up the score, and make their competition look like they are playing for a girl's school. Another team that is right at the top of the  heap and not going to take any s--- from anyone  is those Maryland Terrapins , and they are not scared of any one , and guess what  !   They play each other the last game of the regular season so this is where it get interesting, I think in this corner ,a Nebraska Fan   " Bruce Condello " and in the opposite corner "  Jim Gronaw " a Pride of the State  of Maryland  Fan should have a little bet .   Loser of the bet has to travel to the next "Rendezvous " at Kentucky lake , the winner will get Bragging Rights and the Loser will be treated like a Winner at the Rendezvous so ok guys lets  hear some trash talk , get on board , back your team , unless you don't think your team can win, lets hear it  !   LOFR

Views: 836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, I'd love to send some trash their way, but as a PSU fan, I'd take a beating. Sandusky still is trying to say he touched no one. It's ugly.

WELL NOW !!  A BET; BETWEEN BRUCE;; AND JIM !!  WOW  !!  SOUNDS GREAT TO ME !  BUT;; YOU KNOW THOSE CORNHUSKERS; NEVER REALLY PLAY ANY REAL GOOD TEAM;;  OTHER WISE THEY WOULD  PLAY IN THE S E C !  AND;; IVE HEARD; ONE DAY A NEB. COACH AND A BALL PLAYER WAS WALKING DOWN THE SIDELINE; THE COACH SAID;; LOOK !! A DEAD BIRD !!  THE BALL PLAYER; LOOKED UP IN THE SKY AND SAID;; WHERE ???  SO;; NOT MUCH HOPE THERE I GUESS;; LOL

LOFR;; THE ONLY BOWEL GAME I KNOW OF; THAT THE CORNHUSKERS WENT TO;; WAS A BOWEL OF;; FRUIT LOOPS !  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

WE NEED JIM GRONAWS RESPONES TO THESE LOFR !  AND;; BRUCES TO !!

STILL NO RESPONCE FROM BRUCE ??   

Where is the Cornhusker and Terpenes Pride at ?       LOFR 

well as long as LSU  (Losing State University)  in Baton Rouge keeps paying the officials (extra $ $ $ $ $) and playing  pop warner teams for their first 4 out of 5 games ------- looks like they will win 7 games this season.      

I LIKE THAT ONE WAG;; LOOSING STATE UNIVERSITY !    SEEMS LIKE; BRUCE KNOWS;; HIS CORNHUSKERS; ARE IN REAL TROUBLE; WITH THE ; MARYLAND;; TERRAPINS !   HE IS KEEPING ; VERY; VERY QUITE !

I'm not sure how much time Bruce or Jim spend on BBG these days. I know I'm not on here as much as I once was, may be more of a winter pasttime for some?

You have a point there, Bruce.  I've always known that when any particular fishing board suddenly goes "quiet", that's usually a signal that the fish are biting, and the regular posters are spending the majority of their time out fishing.

WELL;;; IM JUST REAL GLAD;; BRUCE HAS A GREAT SENCE OF HUMOR ABOUT THESE COLLAGE FOOTBALL  THINGS;; HE;S GONNA NEED IT;; LOL !!!

you guys are talking amateur sports ... right?

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
14 minutes ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
14 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
15 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
18 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
21 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's status
"An Instrumental Guitar recording of mine to commemorate. …"
Sunday
John Sheehan posted a status
"Trout Season opens April 6th in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for stocking."
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service