Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

my favorites are small jerk baits spoons and poppers.

Views: 507

Replies to This Discussion

August is Trolling Crankbait time for Pickerel .Bomber 4A Crank Bait in the Creek Craw pattern tracks well between 3-6 '. Called up three between 18-19" one evening trolling in the 10-20' zone . Bonus Trout too.

Mepps Aglia #5

Swedish Pimple 1/3 oz,Green Prism tape/Nickel or Gold / tipped with Salted Shiner head fished thru the ice; 26" Pickerel. The 1/4 oz. size works extremely well also .

All but the Jointed Rapala accounted for 6 Pickerel May8th

5" Black Stick Worm Wacky Style  gets added to favorite  Lure list. 26" 5# Pickerel

Black Stick worm worked quickly ;26" 5# ...Ice Fishing: 26" Pickerel Salted Shiner head on 1/3rd oz. Swedish Pimle ,Green Prism/Silver.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan replied to Leo Nguyen's discussion Be careful with your smart mobile devices in the group Tech Support for BBG
"Great advice Leo."
7 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

1#14oz.Crappie

"Leo 15.5" and a bit over 2# I think. but that's just mine and brother  Greg's…"
7 hours ago
Julie Schroeder left a comment for dick tabbert
"Thanks Dick!"
21 hours ago
Lester Rhoads left a comment for Larry Rhoads
"Thank you!  Fish On!  Tight Lines!"
yesterday
dick tabbert replied to Bill Evans's discussion Catching large bluegills
"Bill let me see if I can get you started. It's been a while for me but let's give it a…"
yesterday
Bill Evans posted a discussion

Catching large bluegills

How do you do it?What are your methods to catch the really big ones?I cannot figure out how to post…See More
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Gman
"Welcome Gman to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for mario barker
"Welcome Mario to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for JorgeJohnston
"Welcome Jorge to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Andy Leed
"Welcome Andy to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Jessie Riddle Gray
"Welcome Jessie to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Scott McCulley
"Welcome Scott to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Charles Witt
"Welcome charles to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Charles Smith
"Welcome Charles to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Daniel Jones
"Welcome Daniel to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for john madsen
"Welcome John to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for G Arroyo
"Welcome G Arroyo to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Nick Rode
"Welcome Nick to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for danny roberts
"Welcome Danny to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday
dick tabbert left a comment for Danny Register
"Welcome Danny to Big Bluegill. I am also a member of Big Bluegill wanting to welcome you and to…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service