Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

CAN'T BELIEVE that no one has started this so I will .

Why would anyone travel hundreds , or maybe a thousand miles to meet up with everyone ? I have the answer folks. FRIENDSHIP AND LIKE INTERESTS IS THE ANSWER.......

I've meet lots of nice folks on this web site . but there is nnnnnnnnnothing like meeting them in person.

Main question is will the founder of this site "LEADER OF THE BAND BRUCE" ever make it to one. Who knows I know he'd be treated like ROYALTY , at the Rendezvous. There would even be plkenty of Crown for the old dentist to consume for sure !!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS ALL LOAFERS AND MINE IDEAS TO BEGIN WITH , BUT NOT SURE ABOUT THAT . IN ANY CASE I RELISH THE TIME SPENT WITH ALL PARTICIPANTS THERE ...
   LOAFER_ THE BEST COOK IN THE WORLD AND GENROSITY IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH HIM OR ANYONE ELSE AT THE ANNUAL MEETING....

CARL ,MY FISHING PARTNER, the patience of Job and the most giving guy with his humor and so forth.
    KEITH RITTER , THE ONLY GUY TALLER THAN LOAFER, BUT JUST AS NICE AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS GENEROUS ,"KEITH AND BETH" ARE THE FOLKS OF THE WORLD IN MY OPINION AND CAN'T SAY ENOUGHT GOOD ABOUT EM......

CRAIG, JESSIE, AND GAL PAL, SWEET PEOPLE FOR SURE .
    LASTLY LITTLE JOE GILL AND STACY AND DWAYNE AND MIKE . GGGGGGGGGGREAT FOLKS ONE AND ALL .
    YOU ALL MADE JANE "PUNKIN" FEEL RIGHT AT HOME AS I KNEW YOU WOULD AND I'LL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT ALONE .........

THANKS TO ONE AND ALL 
              TOOTY

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It sounds like so much fun.  One of these years, hopefully, I'll make it.

Ahhhhhhh ! , Tell us more .

FISHING BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER, PEOPLE OF EVERY SIZE AND SHAPE. FOR A FEW DAYS A YEAR  FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS I'VE HAD AN EXPANDED FAMILY THAT IS GROWING AND GROWING. IF YOU COME YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY. IF YOU CANT COME TO THIS ONE GET TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER MEMBER IN YOUR AREA YOU WONT BE SORRY. THANKS TOOTY FOR THE KIND WORDS.

TOOTY;; ALL I CAN SAY BUDDY; IS YOUR VERY WELCOME AS YOU KNOW !   MEETING PUMKIN;; AS WELL AS MISS B AND MEETING CRAIG ; HIS SON JESSE; AND ANGIE ; FOR THE FIRST TIME; WAS REALLY GREAT !   TO ACTUALLY MEET OTHER MEMBERS OF BBG; IS A SPECIAL TREAT WHICH IS OF COURSE WHAT THE RENDEVOU IS ALL ABOUT;; THE FISHING; IS ONLY A PART OF THE MEET !   BUT IT SURE HELPS TO GO FISHING SO WE CAN HAVE A FISH FRY ; LOL !   SOOO;; TO EVERYONE ON BBG;;  IF YOU CAN; PLAN A TRIP; TO MEET SOME OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE ON EARTH !  PLANS FOR THE NEXT RENDEVOU;; ARE BEING MADE ;; NOW !!

It was awesome...

YES;; THE 2017 RENDEVOU DATE IS SET !  MAY 18TH;; 19TH;; AND 20TH;; AT THE NATHAN BEDFORD FORREST STATE PARK; CLOSE TO CAMDEN TN.  AGAIN !!  THE CABINS THERE ARE FIRST RATE;; WONDERFUL VIEW OF KY . LAKE;;  SOME OF THE VERY BEST PEOPLE FROM BIG BLUE GILL WILL BE THERE !   IF POSSIBLE;; MAKE YOUR PLANS TO ATTEND ONE OF THESE RENDEVOUS;; YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID !!

3 days is too short Carl. You can't cause enough havoc in 3 days. But the annual fun is something that will explode into something quite a bit grander as it goes on.

3 DAYS TO SHORT TO CAUSE MAYHEM ????  HMMMM;;; SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLANGE !!  ACTUALLY THO;; I HAVE LEFT ROOM FOR ADDITIONAL DAYS IN CASE SOME FROM LONG DISTANCE WANTS TO STAY LONGER;;; THEN FOR SURE;; MORE HAVOC !!

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
15 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
18 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's status
"An Instrumental Guitar recording of mine to commemorate. …"
Sunday
John Sheehan posted a status
"Trout Season opens April 6th in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for stocking."
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Plastic Worm varieties in the group Lure History
"My favorites through the Years: Manns Jelly Worm, Manns Auger tail, Charlie Brewers 4" on a…"
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Plastic Worm varieties in the group Lure History
Sunday
Sunday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

"Thank you, Jeffrey!"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service