Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

I sure hope I don’t get a ton of spam because I clicked on the “Evening Secret”. Well I guess it will be my fault if I do. When I first opened and started to read, I kept expecting to see a picture of a guy selling light bulbs out of a covered wagon.

I also blame myself for clicking on the ad that promised to reveal the secret if I only sent my e-mail address. As soon as I hit the send button I already had buyers remorse. I did get a response, but not the secret. I was not surprised when asked to download a PDF file.

Thanks, but no thanks. I can’t say that this is dishonest, but I do object to the shady way Daniel Eggersten is scamming this seemingly snake oil like secret. To many promises and not enough substance.

Not trying to step on anyone’s toes, but when someone promises to deliver something, and then they take you on this long trail from e-mail to e-mail to downloaded files it starts to smell.

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a high dollar underwater light.................very high dollar. High dollar to the point they offer paybacks for any sales that you(the buyer) bring to them.

Unless of course "the secret" has changed.

I think your sniffer works just fine Ray.
Thanks Zig,

That's a shame!
Hi guys

If you are interested in underwater lights there are a few very reputable, honest, and reliable dealers of a variety of them on Pondboss.com.

Whenever I reply to something online, which unfortunately happens from time to time even though I know better, I always use a hotmail address which I don't use for any other communication. Prevents me from getting spam on my work and personal email addresses, at the very least, but last time I checked my hotmail was getting destroyed from everything to mortgage offers to "performance enhancement". Who the heck told them I needed that, anyhow? ; - )
Great idea 2lb. I have a few ponds and I am thinking about installing the Green Monster lights and also a "buggywhip" light - the latter of which has a whip that rotates and knocks bugs into the water that are attracted to the light. Should help supplementally feed my panfish, and keep June Bugs to a minimum!
Glowsticks..... Thats a cool idea. I wonder if this would work during the day. Fishing in holes 30ft deep its still gotta be dark down there. I wonder if you dropped a few of these off the side of the boat on an achor would it work.
Would the zooplankton be down 30' deep?

Tom, make sure you get the bojo buglight for your weed whacker style. I have tried the bug-o-matic, the bugslugger, the willow wisp, and any of the other ones on the market. The Bojo is by far the best! Plus the light bulbs are very easy to find and replace.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
2 minutes ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
3 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
3 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
18 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
21 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's status
"An Instrumental Guitar recording of mine to commemorate. …"
Sunday
John Sheehan posted a status
"Trout Season opens April 6th in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for stocking."
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service