Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Please take a camera! I have fished for many years and until i started using this site to document my days in paradise i never had a camera. You don't know how many good times how many great days with my best friends and kids my late father.....damn my grandpa. Not a picture!!!!! It is just as important to have that camera to document these great moments as it is to have a your rod and reel. Please look at it this way, if you go out and don't catch a fish, which all of us do from time to time, at least you will catch a few shots of your freinds, birds, beavers or scenery. I would like to thank Big Bluegill for giving me a forum to post my pictures and share with allot of new friends that I know enjoy what i was doing that day.

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree.....and joining this site recently, has made me want to take my camera...which I am going to start trying to remember from here on out~
Hey Joe... a camera is standard issue on all of my fishing trips because you just never know what you will catch or what moment you might miss if you didn't have one. Cannon Powershot...7.1 mp...keep it on auto and you can hardly go wrong.
Lookin' forward to the shots you get in '09!

Good luck.

Bruce
This is an AMAZING SHOT!
Joe, Do Not Be So Hard On Your Grandpa, He Did Not Have The Modern Camera Equipment We Enjoy Today. Some Of The OLDER Cameras Did Not Belong Out On The Water Anyway.

Having Said That, I Completely Agree That Everyone Today Needs To . . .
Pack Out What You Packed In,
Leave Nothing But Footprints,
Take Nothing But Memories And Pictures. ( And A Mess Of Fish Of Course ! )
you mean you go fishing and don't catch anything?????ha ha just kiddin me too.....every since we had the little one a camera has became a very important part of our life.......it's amazing the thing's you'll catch on film....

In this picture I notice a trend with all women........ The purse always goes on the boat and where does it go? Rite under the drivers feet! ERRRRRRRRR Why cant we get it through there head theres nothing they need a purse for on the water. Bluegills dont take credit cards and chapstick should already be in the tackle box. hahahahaha

But at the same time......Even with her purse its great experience to have the ole lady tag along "MOST of the time." God love her soul, Mine doesnt bring the purse anymore. Shes got her own tackle box with the chapstick in it now!

Keep that kid fishing,
Mr. Mayo
I just got me a Kodak ZD710 digital camera... I haven't used it much... put some shots on here of my jigs the other day... That was the first time I've used it. But, I plan on using it a lot this year... primarily because of the beautiful pictures I have seen on this site... Not just of fishes but some incredible smiles too ...

I have one of me and me Da taken some 30 odd years ago... it was the last fishing trip we had together before I emigrated to the USA... He had a huge smile on his face but I realize now how much he must have been hurting inside... knowing his oldest boy was leaving the very next day...

It sits on my desk and is a wonderful reminder to me... of what a Dad is supposed to do... and what a Dad is supposed to be...

Tight Lines

Rob

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Thanks Jeff!"
24 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Yes, the front one at least! What do you suppose happened there ,Jeff?"
25 minutes ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
48 minutes ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
48 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
49 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
19 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
22 hours ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service