Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

these were the first two fish caught using the Blue Fox 1/16 oz spoons for the first time but will have to continue using and experience more great catches to know it was just not first time luck....anytime is happy fishing time...

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! I've looked all over for the 1/16th oz, can't find them =-(

I love the gill, but I'm extremely jealous of that perch!
Google Blue Fox Fishing Lures and go to the spoon section. You'll find exactly what you're looking for! Bob
I stand corrected: Finding the Blue Fox 1/16 oz. jigging spoons is a lot harder then I realized. I searched many many websites and still haven't found them. Anyone that can help with a supplier would be much appreciated. Bob
Blue Fox halted production of the 1/16 oz rattlin' flash spoon in the early part of 2008....They are no longer available....My partners and I were lucky enough to find 41 of them in a bargain bin at the Milwaukee sport show earlier this year....they were marked down to $1.00

Do not underestimate the effectiveness of the 1/8 oz model, which is still available.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_1...
Alex, as of this morning, there are 52 of the 1/16 oz Blue Fox spoons (Firetiger pattern) on the following web site. I bought some from this same web site about 3 weeks ago and they only had 2 of this same pattern available. As Bill (Musky Mod) previously noted, Blue Fox no longer makes the 1/16 oz model. My speculation is that this web site is a "clearing house" for "outdated" stock. To that end, keep checking it as other colors/patterns may become available. I think my shipping charge was about $7 ( a bit high) so I bought enough spoons to justify the shipping costs. Good luck.

Link: http://www.gofishin.com/index.cgi?&show_details=146358&cat=...
Thanks blackhawks!....finding these online is a Godsend.

ATTENTION SERIOUS SPOON CHUCKERS!.....get your order in, this stock won't last long....in fact after I placed my order, the stock quantity dropped down to 30...This spoon shines like no other when water temps drop below 55 deg.
Hi,

Can this BlueFox spoon be used from Shore casting for bank fisherman like me?
Absolutely....If fish are positioned within casting distance, this spoon will produce.
Bill you are welcome. I got out to Delavan Saturday morning after the storm passed. A bit slow....picked up some nice keepers....enough for a meal.
I was out there as well.....did about the same.
I would twitch it often to keep it rising and falling near the surface .You wouldnt want to snag it and lose those precious lures! If you know for sure its a sandy bottom then go ahead and drag it if it 'll fall that far with out getting a fish on.If the fish are shallow I think though they'd chase it and hit it good near the surface...at least with summer temps.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
17 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
20 hours ago
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's status
"An Instrumental Guitar recording of mine to commemorate. …"
Sunday
John Sheehan posted a status
"Trout Season opens April 6th in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for stocking."
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Plastic Worm varieties in the group Lure History
"My favorites through the Years: Manns Jelly Worm, Manns Auger tail, Charlie Brewers 4" on a…"
Sunday
John Sheehan replied to John Sheehan's discussion Plastic Worm varieties in the group Lure History
Sunday
Sunday
Troy Dorman commented on Troy Dorman's photo
Thumbnail

"Thank you, Jeffrey!"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service