Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Hi Folks, Got this site out of In-Fisherman and figured it was well worth checking out. I'm very anxious to get into all of the forum information as time permits but just wanted to say, "Hi" to all for now. I've fished since I was 7 years old and am now 61. I live between Madison and Milwaukee on a great blue gill lake. Hope to talk to many of you soon. Most sincerely, Bob "Beagleman"

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Bob, we have a plethora of Bluegill enthusiasts here, with outstanding information....We hope you like it here!
WELCOME!!!! Bluegill enthusiast always wanted!!!
I fished the Castle Rock Flowage on Monday. Had to get through 30" of ice but only found crappies. Took home 16 dandies over 10" and a pile of whitebass. The best is yet to come. Thanks for all the kind words. Looking forward to sharing some time here now that I've found this site. Sincerely, Bob
So, what have you been doing lately, Bob? Have you forgotten about us?
Sharon, Haven't forgotten the folks at B.B. but I see you too are from the frozen tundra, so you know what the fall is all about up this way. Getting ready for the big freeze is always a time consuming job especially if you burn wood in the winter. I just heard they are getting some really nice gills on Lake Wabesa in Madison right now and have been for the past couple of weeks. If you're from that area contact Gene at D & S Baits and he'll put you in the area. Keep in touch and thanks for the wake-up post. Sincerely, Bob

RSS

Latest Activity

Slip Sinker commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
4 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

December Produces Rock Star Crappie........

"Going to hunt some of these guys this weekend......."
5 hours ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's album
Thumbnail

Best Fish 2019

"These are some cool shots and nice variety John.....may the memories never fade!"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

Another Citation Flier Today.....12/5/2018

"We were a bit colder last year in early December......having to bundle up to chase some fliers on…"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

Late Fall on The Albemarle........

"Thanks Dick.......we are still taking advantage of a relatively mild spring.......75 tomorrow for a…"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

"Thanks Troy......I hope your family has a great holiday season as well......one of my wishes is an…"
6 hours ago
Thumbnail

Butterflied Buffalo Crappie........

"Thanks Dick.....they are great but a little more work to prepare to cook.......the chef in me likes…"
6 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
yesterday
yesterday
John Sheehan posted an album
yesterday
Allen Morgan replied to Slip Sinker's discussion SLIP’S 2018 LOGS, STATUS AND STRATEGIES
"Pics or it didn't happen! :) Glad to hear that little jig-fly catches fish.  If I…"
Sunday
dick tabbert commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Saturday
Troy Dorman commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Thumbnail

"Slabs!! Have a great Holiday season, Jeffrey!"
Saturday
dick tabbert commented on Jeffrey D. Abney's photo
Saturday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
Thursday
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thursday
Thursday
Jeffrey D. Abney posted a photo

Northeast North Carolina is traditionally mild until Late January/February.........Suspended…
Wednesday
Thumbnail

Another Solid Flier Double.........12/2/2018

"It was very mild last year on 12/2 and the active fliers gave us a nice trip......looking forward…"
Dec 2
Jeffrey D. Abney posted photos
Dec 2

© 2019   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service