Bluegill - Big Bluegill

Do you love big bluegill?

Let me tell you  it tough getting old , as yall might know I have been on the side lines this summer wait for clearance to catch fish from my Dr. because I had rotorcuff surgery the last of March. The Dr said it looked like a bomb had gone off in my shoulder . I'm at a point the healing couldn't be better and I am on the road to full motion again now I just have to build up strength in my arm and shoulder again. I figured I could exercise my muscles catching just the smaller ones with my flyrod , haha , in the meantime the Dr. looked at my hip and said  WOW !, you need a total hip replacement now!  How can you even walk ?   He scheduled me for more surgery  July 11th, ok that gives me enough time to slip in a fishing trip  to get my exercise and cook for the neighbors on the 4th of July, they love my ribs and beans, but I received a phone call yesterday afternoon and now they have decided that Monday morning would be the best time  to do surgery , now I just have the weekend to get ready for a new hip. Maybe recovery time and rehab wont take that long , but looking on the bright side  by the end of summer I will be as good as new and there may be time to catch some before summer is over , I know I'll be ready for deer season this year so in the meantime I'll just have to learn how to catch fish  " On Sale " .    LOFR

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GLAD YOUR GETTING YOURSELF FIXED UP HEALTH WISE !!  NOW JUST THINK !!  FINALLY;;;; YOU WILL BE-- COUCH BOUND;; YOUR WIFE WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO  GET YOU TO WATCH ALL OF THOSE MOVIES;; WITH HER !!    FRIED GREEN TOMATOES;;;; DRIVING MISS DAISY !!  YOU;LL LOVE IT !!     HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEY LOFR;; GLAD  YOUR CELEBRATING THE 4TH OF JULY EARLY;;;;;  KNOWING YOU HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY  THIS MONDAY...……..      SPEEDY RECOVER TO YA BUDDY !

RSS

Latest Activity

John Sheehan commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Thanks Jeff!"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Yes, the front one at least! What do you suppose happened there ,Jeff?"
1 hour ago
Jeffrey D. Abney commented on John Sheehan's photo
Thumbnail

Rattle Trap Bass

"Another good bass…..his dorsal fin is almost gone completely….."
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"Big chain, very nice!"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

Spoon Bass

"Nice bass John!"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
John Sheehan added a discussion to the group Lure History
Thumbnail

Discontinued Lures

Some of my favorites I can't find anymore: Acme Fash King Flutter Spoon, Eppinger Flutter Chuck,…See More
20 hours ago
John Sheehan posted photos
23 hours ago
Thumbnail

25"+Spoon Pick

"25+inch Pickerel was best of the 13 Fish caught today a day after the Worm Moon. Two Bass and the…"
yesterday
John Sheehan commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"1/16th oz., good!"
yesterday
dick tabbert commented on dick tabbert's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"These are my last build. I added more colors."
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"No Jon I went with the 1/16 oz jig heads so I could have a larger hook for crappies. It's a #4…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Colors are great !"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"Thats a good Crappie size! Are they 32nd Oz Jigs?"
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"They are right at 2" long."
Monday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I Can see Crappie and Bass chomping on them, Dick!"
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"I made these up for crappie in mind. They might be a little big for gills unless it a bigger gill."
Sunday
Thumbnail

IMG_0186

"What Species you got in mind for these great Minnow ties , Dick?"
Sunday
dick tabbert posted photos
Sunday
John Sheehan commented on Sam k.'s group Trout Bums
""Trout Season opens April 6th 2024 in New Jersey. Waters are runnin' high for…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by Bluegill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service