Do you love big bluegill?
Hey Buddies, what are your goals ? If I see something you mention , I may add it to this list.
X 1)Catch fish every month of the year and archive with photos and calendars.
Bluegill ,Yellow Perch, Crappie and Largemouth Bass and Pickerel are achieved.
3) Catch First Carp
4) Channel Cats 2015:
August, September ,October are taken care of
4) Get 1st Trout on Fly rod
5) Catch and make Red Breasted Sunfish Calendar...June through October are taken care of
6) Get 1st Pickerel on Fly rod
7) Get 1st Walleye through the ice
Bullheads and Catfish Calander
need Feb,March,April,May ,June,Dec
9)Achieve Trout Calendar catches
NEED: FEBRUARY-MARCH-SEPTEMBER -NOVEMBER -DECEMBER
10) Catch 1st Channel Cat through the ice
11) X ACHEIVED Catch 1st Smallmouth Bass on the Fly rod
12) Achieve Pumpkinseed calendar catches....need Feb. August and Dec. fish
13)Achieve White Perch Calendar catches....only need a December fish.
14)Smallmouth Need : JAN FEB MARCH april june nov dec
15) Walleye acheived :MAY JUNE AUGUST OCTOBER
16) White Perch :need December
we'll keep going at it Dick .Need to go over my gear ,it was acting up today . Gotta replace a tip , change line etc
My goal every year is to get on the water with my fly rod at least 50 times for pan fish, bass and trout.
Go for it Bruce! Look forward to hearing of your success!
Great goals John hoping the fish Gods are with you my friend.
Thanks Dick! Merry Christmas pal!
at least your out trying john.11 degrees here but no safe ice yet.should be soon but with the crazy weather who knows
Hey Jim , got around a bit of skimmed ice and only rowed around to a few spots for an hour ,no bites .Thought my mealworm squirrel tail jig would get them .